home About Me twitter instagram follow

My Trip to Boston! (Part 1)
1 Adorable | Sunday, May 20, 2012 8:09 AM


Last night I got back from my choir/band trip! ^_^ It was sooo much fun. It was only a 3 day event but I loved every single day of it. Here are pictures below from day 1! You will all realize how lame I look here haha.

DAY 1

My friends (lol they're all sophomores. I hang out with younger people =w=)

Arriving at Boston~~

The place where all the ferries were boarding. It was so clean and pretty ;v;

Bad picture of the Ferry we were in. But it looked very very nice

Interior of our dining hall.  I didn't get to take pictures of all parts of the room cuz it was pretty big

At the observation deck. Ya I know I'm ugly ~~~~ 

Me and the Japanese exchange student, Miku! She's soo sweet and nice. I'm sad she'll be leaving next month :(

More group pics! *kicks guy at the right* why does he ruin every picture he's in??? 
and the girl at my left is Joyce ;A; she's my Chinese baby doll, so so adorable.

I realize this post will be extremely long if I post more pictures @_@;/ So I will update again next week!

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo