home About Me twitter instagram follow

Manga, little things about prom and K-drama
5 Adorable | Monday, June 4, 2012 9:25 AM


So if you've read the About Me section, it says that I also love to draw manga and I really do! However, I have to admit I'm not as hardworking as the other artists of this online magazine I'm part of. I don't think the "school" part is any excuse either because I can always adjust my schedule and find the time to work on it but nah, my senioritis has kicked on me lol OTZ

The latest chapter of my sketch manga in DREAM (click it!) will come out next month *_* It's called DREAM Cinderella haha. The characters are pretty much the members in the magazine and I set them up in a Cinderella story ufufufu.

Chapter 7 cover preview

I've been itching to practice on backgrounds though. I'm seriously so bad at it, and I feel ashamed for not knowing how to do it until now OTZ I will definitely work on it!

I have a song video up if anyone's interested... but. It's pretty lame. I kept thinking whether to make it Unlisted or Public because I thought it was pretty bad #__# But anyway here it is for you to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT4XfjfqX9g

And lastly I had prom last Friday! It was nice~ But the makeup artist made my face look darker -_- I looked like an Asian bimbo OTZ At least my camera didn't make it look so obvious


lol lame background. I hate my arms ;-;

Right now, I'm watching a Korean drama called King2Hearts

This is so going to be my wallpaper

It recently finished but I never got to watch it while it was running because I was watching Love Rain and Rooftop Prince at the same time xD; But so far it's really good! The girl has a simplistic beauty which is nice because she's supposed to look like a North Korean girl although her personality seems a biiit too outgoing for a North Korean citizen haha. Especially a military officer at that. Well, it's a drama after all, so there's nothing I can do about it. Not everything can be realistic in a story if you want to make interesting.
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo