home About Me twitter instagram follow

New song cover!
6 Adorable | Monday, June 18, 2012 3:44 PM


i promised myself that i'd only update every week but I just want to post about my new song cover!


A Japanese guitarist in YT (whose channel you can find in my description box) originally did a guitar cover of the song and I was so moved by it that I really wanted to sing along with it. So I asked for permission and fortunately, he agreed :'D Please please check out his channel! He is very talented and kind ^_^

I wanted to be soft in my singing but I'm not sure I let out as much emotions as I wanted to. But I hope you enjoy! ;3; Pls subscribe to my channel if you're interested to hear more songs. I'm still starting so I only have 2 songs up but I will keep updating every 2-3 weeks or so.
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo