home About Me twitter instagram follow

~PLEASE READ~ My first Mini Cherry Vlog!
2 Adorable | Tuesday, June 26, 2012 9:27 PM





Hello everyone! This is my first ~cherry~ vlog! Whee ヽ(;▽;)ノ  You can support me and the Oishii! Project by subscribing to my Cherry channel (it's different from my personal channel!) as well as the other channels of the other trainees :D And if you don't have a youtube account, you can easily make one by connecting your gmail account ^_^

Throughout the day, I barely ate anything because I took the entire afternoon recording this. I had a lot of re-takes just because i didn't want to stutter :( In the end, I'm satisfied with how I spoke and how I looked.


I originally planned on wearing something more mature but I didn't want to give the impression that I was the "cool" kid because I'm really not cool at all, although I wish I was #__# This is my everyday wardrobe actually, haha. I wear plain and girly clothes but like I said, I want to change it once in a while :D

Anyway, I hope you didn't get bored by my blabbering and enjoyed the video! (*≧▽≦)
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo