home About Me twitter instagram follow

New Assignment Video!
0 Adorable | Friday, August 24, 2012 7:12 PM




AAHH why does the preview image look like that, I have fish lips! *dies* I used another thumbnail but I guess I'll have to wait until it comes out like this ;v;

Please support me by subscribing to my Oishii! Mini Cherry Channel! (You can also find it in the left column). You don't need to have a Youtube channel to subscribe, just log in with your Google account and you can hit the Subscribe button! Also, you can support as well by subscribing to the other Mini Cherry girls' channels as well as the main Oishii! Project channel! You can find everything in my description box and/or my channel :)

Thank you very much!

Fake blush is fake *bricked*

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo