home About Me twitter instagram follow

Small, boring update 'v'
5 Adorable | Sunday, August 5, 2012 10:39 AM


Current song of the week: Doki Doki Magical Park by Keekihime


It's a song from a doujin Touhou album called Fantastic Park. Keekihime is an upcoming professional idol and is a member of the idol unit, Tone Jewel. Anyways, if you're curious you can find her blog here: http://ameblo.jp/keeki-hime ovob And yes, she's a foreigner from Austria.

Hi hi~ Nothing much to update xD I'm still drawing and tomorrow I have to follow up on my AP credit, my housing and my class schedule. I hope it all gets laid down smoothly before the semester starts. I did finish a chibi drawing this week for this Anime and Comic culture site I'm part of. It's called Mochi Bytes and the name of our mascot is called Mochi ^_^


Chibi Mochi - Summer Style by ~chikage94 on deviantART

The anatomy is off but drawing in that kind of pose is good for me because I can draw in different angles. So I'll do better in my other pictures!

Err, what else @_@ I have some Oishii! Project assignments to finish before the end of the month. I don't think it will take that long so I just have to ask some friends over to help me ^_^

And that's all~~ lol nothing exciting going on so I'm ending it here xD
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo