home About Me twitter instagram follow

College life and short video of my dorm! ^__^
8 Adorable | Monday, September 17, 2012 1:03 PM


Song of the Week: Mr. Music by Root 5
This a professional boy group that consists of members who were originally Nico Nico Douga Singers. I think the only member I know there is Pokota xDD

     Hi guys! I haven't made a real blog post in 2 weeks :( I've been soo busy and I have so much hw piling up and it's really important that I get them done because college is no joke, and this is what my family pays for. So I have to do my best to stay on top, no matter what.

     Anyway, even though it's stressful, Uni is also very fun! It's very easy to meet new people and you can make 10 friends in a week, haha. My roommate is really nice and she's also an international student like me! At first she was a bit shy, and eventually she turned out to be very outgoing. She likes to play with my hair and tease me, mostly because I'm always so serious when I study and do hw lol.

     I also made other friends from my dorm, and most of them are from the Pharmacy school. And actually, the pharmacy department here is VERY respected because only 7% of applicants get admitted there. So they're very very smart. We hang out together when we have free time and yesterday, we swam at the recreation center and then hung out at the steam room and sauna room! Aaah, it felt really good (*~▽~)

     I'm also joining several clubs. Two of them are anime clubs, one is an astronomy club, and the rest are community service clubs and Asian-interest groups. They are so fun. I'm also in church choir so I get to meet nice people.
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo