home About Me twitter instagram follow

Liebster Blog Award ✿
7 Adorable | Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:52 PM


I got tagged twice so I will have to answer 22 questions instead of 11 so this'll be pretty long!




So, what is Liebster Blog Award ?
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
"Liebster" is a German word and means "favorite" so that makes it "Favorite Blog Award". The rule is to answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who gave you this award.
In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide the list of rules which are:

  • Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create 11 questions for your own for the 11 people you will nominate on this award. (SEE MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU BELOW!)
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post. 
  • Go to their page and inform them that you nominated them.
  • Absolutely no tags back. Remember to only tag bloggers who has less than 200 followers.


11 things about me:

1. I'm a first year Engineering student
2. I love all things beautiful, cute and feminine
3. Chemistry is my favorite subject but the one class I do the worst on lol
4. I consider myself half-anime-nerd, half-girly (Not just saying it to sound cool, it's true XD;)
5. Classical music is my favorite genre.
6. I have a crush on a cellist, yet I'm too shy too approach him :')
7. Choir is wonderful and I always want to get involved in vocal ensembles during my academic year
8. I dislike arrogance and narrow-mindedness
9. I love organization
10. I'm a member of the Oishii! Project :D 
11. I love making new friends ^_^



Hann's questions:


1. What is your ultimate dream?
- To be a successful engineer and travel the world :'D Invent cool things. And at the same time, nurture my creative and musical skills in drawing and singing (and hopefully piano too). 

2. What do you think about love and sex?
- Love is indescribably beautiful and being surrounded by it is wonderful. Sex is beautiful too, but I believe people should only do it with someone they really trust and whom they're comfortable with..

3. How long it takes for you to do your hair and make-up everyday?
- I usually brush my hair for 2 minutes and I don't wear make-up everyday xD

4. What's your favorite movie genre?
- I'm a loser and I like romance, comedy and a mixture of both :') 

5. What is the scariest movie you've ever watch?
- Uh.. there's quite a number orz Like The Exorcist. And Shutter (I think that's the title?).

6. How old are you when you had your first crush?
- When I was 6? Lol

7. How can you say that you're in love?
- "Love" is such a strong word. I don't think I have really been "in love" so I can't answer that question. 

8. Do you like Kpop?If yes, what is your favorite Kpop band?
- I like it, but I don't fangasm over it XD I have no favorite Kpop band but I like listening to a few Girl's Generation and T-ara songs!

9. Have you ever felt like you're so miserable and that everything is so fucked up?
- Yes. It happens to everyone though, just gotta get it through :')

10. Why do you blog?
-  Because it's fun and it helps me organize my thoughts ♡ Plus, I get to meet new people! 

11. Do you care what other people say about you? 
- Yeah, pretty much everyone does right? Even if you try to deny it. But I don't prioritize on it too much XD

Penda's question:


1 } If you were a word, what word would you be?

 - I would be .. mocha 8DDD #unoriginality

2 } If you were stuck in an island in the middle of the Pacific, the items (five) you'd have in your bag would be:

- iPod, portable transformer airplane, a portable transformer robot who can fly me back home with the plane, my glasses, magic lamp

3 } What song lyrics represent what you're feeling right now?

- Darn, I feel neutral. I don't listen to neutral songs 8DDD *shot*

4 } Please share a funny story. (I know this isn't the question, but please do answer!)

- Uhhh I can't think of one! ! 

5 } Who are/is the most creative blogger(s) you've stumbled upon?

- I think all my blogger friends are creative, they have their own style so I can't think of anyone who's the "most" creative :)

6 } What is your least favorite social networking site and why?

- Google + ? Looks too "enclosed" for me :'D

7 } What's you're favorite pick up line?

- I never got hit on with pick up lines that sound appealing so.. I don't have a favorite XDD

8 } If you and the person you hate the most (of the opposite gender) were the only people on earth and the continuance of the human race depended on you mating, will you save the human race?

- Hrrrr probably, because everyone's dead, and I don't have room for hatred in that kind of situation :'D

9 } Which do you prefer: apples or mangoes?

- MANGOES HANDS DOWN (*・_・)ノ

10 } What is your favorite book?

- This is so hard to answer DD: But I enjoy classics  such as Phantom of the Opera, Jane Eyre and Pride&Prejudice.

11 } Who is the person you look up to the most and why?

- Also hard to answer because I look up to a lot of people. There's no ranking on whom I admire more ;v;


To those I tagged! Read it! ;D

1. What is your dream career?
2. Do you prefer to be single or have a boyfriend/girlfriend? :D
3. What creative/artistic skill do you have? (Can be drawing, painting, dancing, music, etc.)
4. Do you play sports? If so, what do you play?
5. Do you consider yourself laid-back or spontaneous?
6. Are your academic interests leaned more towards liberal arts or math&sciences?
7. If you had the opportunity to travel abroad, which country would you like to visit?
8. Describe your crush if you have one, ufufu 
9. Do you drink? If so, how often?
10. What is your favorite ride in the amusement park?
11. What kind of plushie would you like to have?

I TAG:

1. AELA - Pink Positive
2. CHEEN - Happy && Free
3. ICEBEGO - icebego
4. KANAKO - pretty x delicious
5. KARLA - Make Art by Karla
7. THE QRANAR - Kawaii Heart's
8. UMMI RACHAEL - // Le Rachael
9. VAL - Mocha ChaCha ♥
10. YOWA - Dear Ku-Ki,

Happy blogging! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo