home About Me twitter instagram follow

Alllmooost done
4 Adorable | Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:13 PM


Song of the week: Reset by Hirahara Ayaka (平原 綾香)
Ah, just felt like putting this up. Also, I guest sang for a chorus dub of this song so look forward to it! ^_^

I'm so close to getting away from finals. But I still need to do my best! I keep calling my family often now. They really encourage me to do my best. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle Calculus ii and Physics on Monday and Tuesday respectively, because I have little time to master everything. Thankfully, these subjects involve more calculations than learning conceptual information (like Chem .v.;) so I'm hoping that with more practice, I'll be more prepared. So I'm practicing problems the entire weekend.

Honestly though, I'm happy in the program I'm in. I would love to study math and science all day instead of writing papers. Too bad I have to do BOTH next semester which, I'm sorry, will murder me in a slow and a painful manner. I really really hope I will have time to enjoy relaxing and chilling out with people. Because school is not all about academics. You need to gain new friendships too. That will help keep you sane throughout your entire academic career hahaha.

Anyway, I did do the Ue Kara Mariko cover but it's very bad and I sometimes sing the wrong notes so I'm not showing iiiitttt. You will find the link in another social site '3' *hides*

I will sing Christmas songs in my Oishii! Channel this week! Please look out for that ^_^

Oishii! Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OishiiChikage/

Ehem, excuse me for my cheap photoshopping skillz
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo