home About Me twitter instagram follow

Great week! ★
4 Adorable | Monday, December 24, 2012 4:23 PM


Song of the Week: 祈り 〜涙の軌道 by Mr. Children
Has anyone watched the movie Bokura ga Ita? Because that movie and the manga just drained all my tears within 2 days. Yup, I read all 70 chapters and the 2-part movie in 2 days because it was so good and listening to this song makes me sob T^T I love Bokura ga Ita~

Hello everyone! This week went very very well. I can't believe it, I hope this feeling lasts until the end of the year.

I got my grades back for all my classes. The agony of waiting was so long ;n; And then I got them. I was so happy that I got 4 As out of 6 classes! Yatta! I calculated my GPA and it turns out I have a 3.5, which means I qualify for the Dean's List in engineering school :'D But I'm still a freshman so I better enjoy the moment while it lasts -v-/ It'll get harder every semester.

My school is so big so it was really scary looking in the gym where he had our finals. There were hundreds, and hundreds of us.

Bad tilt is bad

This was during my Physics exam, and the sophomores were there as well so we had to use two gym rooms for everyone to take. It was crazy.

Anyway, enough of my school blabber. I recently tried on my Christmas dress for today! *_* I know red should be the color to wear for Christmas but welp, I love blue so I ordered this navy lace dress:


I came back home from my dorm 3 days ago. My family and I went to the mall to look around and I bought cute earmuffs and a clip ;v; Too bad I ran out of money and I couldn't buy this:

*heart clench*

My mom and I did some last minute Christmas shopping in NY. I was in Bryant Park and there were these Christmas booths and I saw this macaroon shop! *o* So cute~~



*☆※>o('ー'*)>o HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONEo<(*'ー')o<※☆:゚
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo