home About Me twitter instagram follow

My Top 10 Role Models
4 Adorable | Monday, December 3, 2012 2:21 AM


Song of the week: Pastel Pure (Instrumental) by Ali Project
Thought it would be nice to show an instrumental version of a song! You can look up the original version on Youtbe. It's played in an anime series called Maria-sama ga Miteru (マリア様がみてる).

Hello! It's been forever since I posted '_' I've been very busy with finals. Anyway, I'm in a new group in Oishii! Project ^_^ It's called Oishii Kiwi and this is the group where our style of music is rock and edgy! Do check us out :D CLICK HERE to see our Facebook page.


     There are now a lot of women I look up to. I don't know why, but I think now that I'm getting older, I'm more conscious about how I look. Plus, being in Oishii! helped me find my own style. I'm still debating on whether or not I should get bangs. I could try it out for a change, but not entirely sure yet.

     Other than fashion bloggers such as Xia Xue, Cheeserland, and Audrey Ooi, I am now admiring a few Youtubers and singers. Here's the list (and this is not in any specific order!):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. エメ / Aimer (Singer)


My favorite Jpop singer! I love the deep timbre of her voice. She has the most emotionally felt songs that I have heard in Jpop music. And during lives, she covers her face in the dark because she wants people to focus on her voice and not her face. Because of course, she's too pretty that it would distracting hahaha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. 篠田 麻里子 / Mariko Shinoda (Idol)


This lovely lady is my favorite member of AKB48. She's tall, beautiful and has an incredibly cute face. She is very dedicated to her job as an idol. Her beauty continues to bloom over time! I would like to search up more of the AKB members, so I don't just focus on the Team A, K and B haha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


3. Weylie (YT Beauty Guru)


OHHH CRAP this girl. Her personality is amazing. I wish I was as outgoing as her and she's so down to earth too. She'd make a great big sister. Also, her boyfriend is so sweet. In her most recent video, he waxes her armpits! Like... wow! Isn't that guy a keeper! I'd think boys would be freaked out seeing girl body hair XDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


4. Miranda Kerr (Victoria's Secret Model)


So classy. So down to earth. And those dimples. A body that every girl would kill to have. Miranda is perfection ;w;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


5. 種村 有菜 / Arina Tanemura (Manga artist)


I don't keep up with her mangas anymore haha. But what I love about her is that not only are her mangas girly but she is girly as well! I can tell from pictures, that she likes to dress up frilly and cute. And she's in her 30s now and still looks so pretty in that style! She's rocking it ^_^ I'll always love Tanemura-sensei!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Bubzbeauty (YT Beauty Guru)


I love her sweet and cute personality. With or without makeup she still looks good T__T And her style is just right for the typical teenage girl. Simple, but fresh looking. Every time I watch a new video, her face is always so blooming!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


7. 花たん / Hanatan (Singer)


OMG. Best utaite in the world. Utaite means cover singer btw XD Nobody knows how she looks in real life but her voice alone is beautiful enough. IF you haven't listened to her music yet, you should definitely check it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


8. Marzia (YT Beauty Guru)


Ok, last beauty guru here! Marzia is gorgeous. Well, she's Italian so that makes her automatically hot XD She's also the girlfriend of PewDiePie, a famous video gamer on Youtube. Anyway, Marzia is so adorable and she has a great fashion sense. I love the sharp definitions of her face. And she seems so humble and sweet too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9. 愛川こずえ / Kozue Aikawa (Dancer)



Her dances are impeccable. And she always picks the perfect outfit for each song. She's so delicate too and despite her weak physique, she still continuse to dance her heart out. I'll keep supporting her in the future!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


10. 에일리 / Ailee (Singer)


Probably my favorite Kpop artist to date. I don't follow Kpop much but Ailee is my favorite solo singer! She grew up in America and speaks English perfectly. Her voice has this Beyonce style to it. Very strong and unique. And I love her cool and funny personality! She's very down to earth and just.. I love this girl ;v;

Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any role models you'd like to share with me, feel free to do so! :D I'd love to look them up~
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo