home About Me twitter instagram follow

Quick post, and I have bangs ;D
5 Adorable | Sunday, December 9, 2012 12:48 PM


Hello everyone. This will just be a short blog post. I'm studying for finals and I'm trying not to get too stressed and break down. I actually talked with my mom just to keep me level headed and she was telling me to relax and keep focused on my goal. When we said goodbye and ended the call, I teared a little because I have my family to support me when I need it. It really makes me want to do my best for the finals.

Oh and btw, I do have bangs now. I just got it this week ;D



Lol sorry for the bad quality pics XD I'm only using webcam here.

I have another tumblr page where you can see posts made by me! a.k.a, more pictures lol. Here it is: http://mellisonant-chikage.tumblr.com/

They're not full bangs although they could be thicker o3o I'll get it done again over the break to make it look better.

So yeah, have a nice day everyone! And 16 days left till Christmas *_*
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo