home About Me twitter instagram follow

School is just.. we already know lol.
4 Adorable | Sunday, January 27, 2013 12:37 PM


Song of the week: Saikou no Katamoi (最高の片想い) by Sachi Tainaka

I first heard this from the anime Saiunkoku Monogatari. Sachi Tainaka, to me, is one of the many talented singers in the J-pop industry. I mean, man, that whistle at the beginning and the near end says enough.

Hi everyone.

I look mad. Yah, I'm tired.

     School makes me cry. I don't  feel like writing my assignments down on my notebook so I'll type here. Here's what I have to do for this week:

1. Rough draft for Expository Writing due Wednesday
2. Study for lab quiz
3. Physics and Chem hw
4. Mechanics Statics hw
5. Microeconomics hw

     Granted, I don't have tests coming up soon. But I REALLY hate cramming and I just want to be ahead of the material we're learning. But it's hard, it's really hard because you need a lot of will power and stamina. And I can't emphasize enough that I'm not naturally smart. This hw is not just meant to be completed, it's a means of preparing for exams. So I better do well this semester or things will go really bad -_-

Other things I have to do that's not related to school:

1. Finish Kibou ni Tsuite Fandub Cover Art
2. Finish mixing
3. Practice Kibou ni Tsuite piano version

     ^ Not a priority thankfully, and I'm done with all my assignments for Oishii! Project. Please support me ;A;

     Roomie and I watched a movie last night called "3 Idiots". It's a comedy/musical Bollywood movie about the life of engineering students and the pressure to succeed in the real world. I really recommend it! *v* Just for the laughs, I promise, the plot is not all about academics

lol the math on the flyer is actually pretty simple orz

     Actually, you can watch it for free in Youtube ;D Click the ff. link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b54581_jG5E

Hit me up on tumblr and Facebook if you haven't yet! :D

Tumblr: http://mellisonant-chikage.tumblr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chikiemocha
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo