home About Me twitter instagram follow

I met with O!P members and went to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert!
2 Adorable | Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:11 PM


Hello world! So I am on hiatus from my net idol group, O!P, to focus on my exams and last Sunday was my final fun activity and that was performing with Jenny in a maid cafe!

Performing was fun. I personally was dissatisfied with myself because I wasn't as energetic as I was in my previous performance. I guess it was because I didn't practice enough. I need enough passion to really put my all and I think I lacked a bit of it. And confidence too ;v;b But definitely in the next one I'll put on my real game face! =v=

A few hours later, we met with other Oishii Project members before Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concert!

Embedded image permalink         
From left: Karina (Mini Cherry), Jenny (Ichigo), Sneko (Mini Cherry), Hana (Kiwi), me (Kiwi)
CREDITS GO TO: Hana (the girl in green), her camera and her friend for taking the picture!

We all look so lovely ;v; I remember myself a few years ago when I was a shut in, didn't have many friends, didn't dress nice although I liked to look at cute clothes. But now I'm really living it, and I haven't been as happy as I was ^w^ I'm glad I met people who share the same interests as me! Of course, I made good friends in school too but knowing O!P members really made me realize that I'm a J-pop culture lover at heart xD

So yeah, Kyary's concert! It was great! Here's a picture from her official Japanese Facebook page:

                                 

Haha, Jenny and I are at the far left (her hair looks pink-reddish if you can see)

Well, I have nothing much to update ^o^; Time to get some work done!
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo