home About Me twitter instagram follow

It's been yet almost ANOTHER month ;v;
5 Adorable | Sunday, April 7, 2013 2:08 PM


Hi everyone (no song of the week, lol, I'll change my routine now orz)

I don't even know who comes visit this blog now ;A; I use Twitter more often but I think I need to be less lazy and work on my blog to make this more active and more pretty! May will be the anniversary month for this blog, so I will get myself a new layout soon ^-^

And yes, when I have the free time which is Wednesday hopefully, I will go to everyone else's blog and whose owners visited mine and give my thanks and gratitude ;-;

So I'll just talk about my highlights of my previous month:

I got myself Japanese keyboard stickers!

Keyboard looks dusty~ 8D

They sold really cheap but sadly, the shipping cost more than the actual product -__- So instead of paying only ~$2 I had to pay ~$6 *sigh*

But after my exams, I would really love to practice writing and typing in Japanese and just learning how to read! Then maybe I can move on to oral skills in the near future.


Well, time to go back to studying. My life is boring ;u; Actually, I'm going to perform again in a maid cafe on Sunday but I'll focus on that later in the week!

See you all!~

*Handsome face wink*
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo