home About Me twitter instagram follow

New Layout! Six Flags Adventure and harsh lessons I learned from this semester
5 Adorable | Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:09 PM


4 days ago, it was the anniversary of my blog! YAAY ^w^ So I changed my layout! I hope you all like it.

Ok ok, so firstly some announcements! My idol group, Oishii! Project, has updated the official website! Here is the link to the profile pictures of my sub-group, Kiwi:

http://www.oishii.pro/p/oishii-kiwi.html

Mine is the first one at the left as you can see *o* Everyone else's pictures looks great!

Yesterday I went to Six Flags with my roomie to celebrate her birthday! It was fuuuun. We rode 5 roller coasters * ^ * It was fantastic. I used to be such a scaredy cat of roller coasters but now I enjoy the adrenaline rush, hoho.The tallest roller coaster in the world, Kingda Ka, was there too but we never got to ride it because it drizzled and the park usually closes that coaster because the raindrops will hit you hard if you ride that kind of coaster at 128 miles per hour.

Here are a few pics:






It was a nice way to start the summer. Actually, I have work so I won't have a lot of free time anyway orz

Finals are over and... now that I'm done with this semester which ended kinda bad for me, I want to start over again and work even harder. I won't go to any details and bore you about my school dilemma but anyways, I just gotta face forward and do what I think is best.

See you in the next post~ ^w^
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo