home About Me twitter instagram follow

2 Weeks and 4 Days Left of Winter Break
0 Adorable | Friday, January 3, 2014 6:03 PM


Hi guys~~ So there's this cute little group I'm part of called Oishii! and here's a video the staff released to show the members. My stage name is Claire :)



To be honest, I don't really see myself as a cute net "idol" (I can never act naturally cute and act so adorable it catches peoples' hearts) but this is a way for me to express my femininity. Overall I'm more interested in the music production part of this project which is alright so far.

Moving on~ The first game I bought for 3DS is Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I play with my sister (she's admittedly better at combat while I'm better at solving puzzles). Also, this game has wonderful soundtrack!


We're done collecting all the pendants and now we have cross dimensions with the Lorule Kingdom. I kinda want to get better at combat though (and honestly, this is only simple combat lol I would not be fit for battle games).

I've done some progress preparing for next semester. I'm organizing a lesson plan for the study group that I'm conducting. My main extracurricular activity and leadership role is being a learning assistant for students taking first level calculus-based physics. I plan on not just giving them tips and tricks, but also provide ways for them to view the material at a critical level of thinking.

I even made a study schedule for the semester~~

Click to enlarge

I have more than 45 hours of free time / study time! I'm not bringing the 3DS to school though that would be so distracting xD I think I should've alo signed up for research but that might be too ambitious. I'll spend my time drawing stuff instead.
WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo