home About Me twitter instagram follow

About Me
0 Adorable | Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:30 PM





I'm a young lady trying to get by in college and hopefully find more career-related opportunities while I'm at it.

 My favorite Western clothing brands would be J. Crew, Zara and H&M. Sometimes I order from Taobao to buy cute clothes too :3

Favorite shows at the moment: House, New Girl and Love Live!

 The important aspects in my life include God, health, family, friends, education, and building connections. I absolutely love the major that I am taking which is Chemical Engineering. There's always something new to learn from every day. Hopefully I get to travel around the world, do humanitarian work, and become a part-time illustrator. 

Well, that's all. Hope you didn't find this long post about myself too boring :D

Labels:

WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo