home About Me twitter instagram follow

F•R•I•E•N•D•S
0 Adorable | Saturday, July 11, 2015 10:18 PM


Hi,

I just wanted to post this because I recently finished the ever-so popular TV show, Friends, and I've never felt so much feels and sadness after finishing a series T__T

Maybe not a lot of people in our generation are familiar with the show, or only recently caught up with it. It started airing in 1994, which is the year I was born. When it ended in 2004, I was 10. No way would I have been entertained by this show in my pre-teens.

In the first few episodes, I was still settling to get comfortable with the characters. But the more I watched, the more addicted I became. I love ALL of the characters and their funny adventures. I love that something always changes about them after every season. And even if someone changes or decides to do something drastic, the friends stick up for each other no matter. I think that's so wonderful.

I adore Monica and Chandler. They are the DREAM TEAM YO. They're like my couple goals. I joke and laugh often with my boyfriend, and we can be very random and silly around one another. I hope that even when we encounter problems, we'll always have each other to comfort and smile, just like Monica and Chandler.


Rachel Green is an awesome character. I feel that I can relate to her because she started out very spoiled and ignorant of the real world. And she almost married a cheating bastard.


All of my life, everyone has always told me, ‘You’re a shoe! You’re a shoe, you’re a shoe, you’re a shoe!’ And today I just stopped and I said, ‘What if I don’t wanna be a shoe? What if I wanna be a- a
purse, y’know? Or a hat!’

That was me in high school and my first year of college. But then Rachel started to find a job that she really liked and worked her way up to build her career. I hope I can do the same thing. Maybe my grades weren't the best, but I still aim for all As next year even though I'm already a senior by then. But at the very least, I'm on my third internship. Yes, I'm not smart enough to be in academic research, and I never got any awards. But I work hard, I work very hard and I highlight my experience and interviewing skills to market myself. From now on, Rachel Green will be one of my inspiring fictional characters!

So yeah, I will miss this show so much but I will continuously quote it from time to time ;v;



WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my blog! I hope it suits to your liking ^^
RULES

Harsh word not allowed!
Kick out devil anon.
No Advertisement .

Layout made by Koala
Inspiration from mymostloved .
Gyapo